If you read Rich Dad, Poor Dad or The Four Hour Workweek and built a company that is in the way of your next passion, draining you, or isolating you from your family, I invite you to start considering your exit plan. I'll teach you how to achieve a Maximum Exit on your own or guide you through the process. That way, the next chapter of your life starts with a war chest of money to secure your financial freedom.
We have 102 companies for sale for $520 million dollars at the time of print and we'll sell over 300 businesses this year, we’re helping hundreds of families exit their business and achieve financial freedom.
This book will answer the critical questions standing between you and a MAXIMUM EXIT, such as:
What is your business worth?
- What can increase the value?
- What can decrease the value?
- How much will buyers pay?
- How many buyers are there?
- When’s the best time to sell?
- And more…
AND Download additional valuable resources, such as:
- “What's My Multiple?” evaluation spreadsheet.
- Examples of companies we've listed and number of buyers that inquired into them.
- “Behind the Scenes” of my inbox when we list a business.
- Quick access to the recommended exit planning resources.
- Example financials of businesses that SOLD (see what worked).
- Example financials of businesses that DIDN’T sell (so you know what to avoid).
- Due diligence checklists (that buyers send to sellers after signing a Letter of Intent that the seller needs to prepare before closing).
Nate Lind is a serial entrepreneur, began looking to acquire a supplement company in 2011 which failed due diligence but inspired him to start his own company selling products online direct to consumers. After 9 months of trial and error his brands reached $1m a month in sales and experienced 100% growth year over year. He’s sold over $109 million worth of products direct to consumers around the world. He’s sat in the shoes of a business owner seeking to exit their own business. Nate is a business broker, triathlete, father, author, speaker, and consultant to internet and technology focused entrepreneurs who are looking to exit their business.